Bodge

~SPONSOR~
Oct 4, 2003
Im ether going to wrestle this winter or look into lifting very often. Did anyone here ever try body building? Like i figure a good protein diet(one i follow instead of just attempting one) would help. Ive read many of the Giant body builders are rather weak for to how big they look. Any where i could get some decent info or anything?

HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
Body building or weight training? In my opinion don't even consider bodybuilding - a pointless endeavor. Weight training is imperative though not only for participation in any sport but for a long and healthy life as well. There are many books/resources on the subject but I recommend Doc Connelly's BodyRx. Good luck.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
i tried my hand at bodybuilding, i never got really huge but i have got ok results. actually i really dont want to get huge anymore just a nice build. bodybuilding takes a lot of comitment and discipline. i go to martial arts school with a guy who is a bodybuilder and personal trainer and he said diet is half of bodybuilding. bodybuilding takes a lot of comitment and discipline, you have to be pretty dedicated. you have to eat a lot, every 2-3 hours and the right ratios of protein, carbs, and fat. with the training, more is not better, you have to give your body time to recover. bodybuilding.com is a great site with tons of info on it, but you have to keep in mind that what works for someone else might not work for you. another thing, the pro bodybuilders like jay cutler, ronnie colman, flex wheeler, etc... didnt get that huge and ripped without the help of steroids, that something i just dont want to get involved with.

Top Bottom