BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Well with the secrete Santa deal in full swing, I get an email from non other than Rich Rohrich.  His ploy, I'm contacting you on behalf of your secrete Santa to find out what you would like for Christmas.  So, I put a few things down and off goes the email.  A few weeks pass and yet another email from Rich.  "Got your package yet?" 
Now, I think to myself, "Self, is Rich sending me something?"  So I contacted my neighbor who is a Tulsa policeman and we got the Bomb Squad on stand-by.   The package arrived via USPS, no dogs could be seen checking the package, yet, strangely enough there was only ONE postal worker in site(maybe that isn't strange after all).;)  Fortunately, the Bomb Squad's families will rest easy knowing there loved ones are safe.

Dirty~D~ gave me some really insightful info in my present.  The three things men should know most of all, "How to pick up chicks!"
1. Pump iron three times a week.  (Doesn't work for me)
2. Join a Rock band (Did that and it didn't help)
3. Put a sock in your pants. (I think we have a winner!)
Not to mention the "Kisses" that she sent to me.  Thank you very much from me and the Bomb Squad.

Last edited:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Dirty~girly~ gave me some really insightful info in my present.  The three things men should know most of all, "How to pick up chicks!"
1. Pump iron three times a week.  (Doesn't work for me)
2. Join a Rock band (Did that and it didn't help)
3. Put a sock in your pants. (I think we have a winner!)
Not to mention the "Kisses" that she sent to me.  Thank you very much from me and the Bomb Squad.

Did she see my sweatshirt?? :scream:

Last edited by a moderator:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
WHAT???  Dirty girly????  She sent you the exact same thing that I sent you?   :scream:   THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!!!  :confused:  Hey Brian, reread the name on the note.  ;)  And btw... you have another box arriving very soon.  Something to wear OVER the t-shirt.  :thumb:  Merry Christmas dude.

Thank you to Rich for helping me with my surprise.  I'll be paying you back very soon.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:scream: :worship: dirty~d~ :thumb:

Top Bottom