Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
OK Ladies I figure you all can help me out here

Does any one know of a boot maker that makes a boot that will fit an adult woman that normally wears a size 3-5 shoe? I want to stay away from “Kid-sized” boots on the suggestion of a friend of mine due to durability issues.

Thanks!

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
A size 5 Men's is the smallest boot I've found in Adults. You can add extra insoles to take up some of the space, an added bonus to that is it makes you taller and adds some insulation to the bottom to cushion and keep your feet warmer.
-Susan
CRF250x

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Another problem with kids boots is that they are made for children, who with skinny calves. If you have to go this route bring here in with the shin guard of you choice to try them on, before buying.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Well looks like we found a winner. after trying on some boots at Chaparral's we found the SIDI Mini Force boot. It seems to be built very well, and fits wonderful. And it is hinged just like the full size Force boot. That was what sold us on it.

http://www.motoworldracing.com/sidi-06-mini-force-boots.html

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I hadn't thought of those, how tall are they?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
They are not too tall, I'd say they are a bit taller then kid's boots. it seams that thay have enough room to wear small braces or knee guards though

Top Bottom