m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
right now i have axo's boxer boots. i bought a year ago. now there wearing in and they are pretty flimsy. there have saved me a couple times im sure but, i need something with more stability. i was looking at the tech 10's but that are very exspensive. maybe some boots around 250 or lower. what can you recommend? thanks for any any all help.
-mike.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I personally love the Gaerne SG-10's! Awesome protection, very comfortable, top notch buckle system, durable soles, and they seem to last a lot longer than other boots I've had in the past (Tech 8's/Fox Formas). My current pair is 4 years old (riding just about every weekend) and still doing awesome!

Everyone in our riding crew wears the SG-10's and are very happy with them (most everyone switching from other Alpinestars, including a few broken ankles). Plus you might be able to find the SG-10 for under $300 if you look around. Check em out if you get a chance. :cool:

BLACKeR

Oct 30, 2007
everything she said is correct. they are a fantastic boot. i had alpinestars previously. i got 1 season out of them, im finishing up my third and the SG-10's have at least one more. the only down side to them is their sizing; no half sizes. if your half size order down eg. 10.5, order 10. check into the gaerne fastways too, theyre essentially the same as the sg-10's the only difference is they dont have the same gel padding as the SG-10's they are cheaper and lots of peopel really like them.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom