Person8

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 24, 2001
Singletracker - keep them coming man! Those are some awesome videos. I can get my desert ridging fix even if I can't get out there myself.

Larry

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
John!! --
very very cool stuff !! :)
thanks!

and hey you will LOVE pirelli MT44 fronts in most any situation.
( my front tire of choice forever- btw)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
ST500, ive got one suggestion. Could you make your web page so that I can right click on the video links and do a "save target as". I cant do streaming video with my sattelite, but i can download them.

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
dave186, The only thing I can figure is that it's the buttons I built than load the movie with either a left or right click. The short clips on the other page can be saved by right clicking. Being the computer spode I am, I haven't got a clue how to change where a right click takes you. I will be changing those button to pics, like the short clip page, but it won't be for a while I'm afraid.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
yah, your other pages work fine. but the helmet cam page, it does the same thing when you right or left click. I have a way around it, I just copied the links out of the source code.

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Originally posted by dave186
I have a way around it, I just copied the links out of the source code.

Cool! I was going to tell you to do that, but I figured it would be too much of a bother just to look at some vids.

Top Bottom