Bought a new bike and have no one to ride with

LoP

Jun 17, 2001
Well grew up in Utah....everyone either has a quad or a bike. Moved out to Cali and I dont have one friend with an atv. Sad Sad day.. while they would all like to own one most dont know how to operate such a machine. And I dont think a CR500 is the right bike to learn on LoL <thing scares the ****e out of me> Well to make a long story longer - anyone out there in the bay area go riding!! Please feel free to email me kjordon@pacbell.net Im just a recreational rider looking for a few compadres <spelling?>

KJ

MikeJ

Apr 15, 2000
I'm in Sacramento and ride in the Sierras and Coast Range. I'm a C Senior rider for D36 Enduos and Cross Country races and a member of the Nevada County Woods Riders. I've been riding for 22 years, but only racing for four. I enjoy single track in the woods and mountains. Drop me a line next time you want to go and I'll meet you for a day ride at any of the locations below.

Foresthill, Tahoe National Forest
Georgetown, El Dorado National Forest
Burlington Ridge, Tahoe National Forest
Stoneyford, Mendicino National Forest
Middle Creek, near Clear Lake.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
There's a bunch of folks from the Bay Area - keep an eye on this forum. I'm in Santa Rosa - usually ride Cow Mtn or Mendocino NF (Middle Creek). I'm a C rider - is there a D class?

Brian

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I'll be riding Stonyford out of Davis Flat this Mon.. If anyone wants to play hookey the 16th, look for green chevy p.u. and lone rider on Ktm. Might bring Buster the Lab to chase me in parking lot and up practice trail.

13wish16

Nov 22, 2000
I'm going to Dixons argyll park this saturday, if anyone wants to join me feel free. I'll be on a yz 80...acting like I belong:confused: its my first time going to a track. I'll have red pants and shirt, and blue thor helmet! Hope I'll see someone there>

BoneBuster

Apr 22, 2001
Let's ride! Give me a holler at ricky@ratloaf.com :) My bike will be out of commission for a couple of weeks soon, doing suspension mods.

Hey bulldog, were u at Metcalf on 7-13-01? I noticed someone with a TTR and an XR80

Last edited:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Davis Flat staging area

I'll be parked right in this area. Directions available, extending spodefest of one through Tues.:)

Attachments

• smllot.jpg
    smllot.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

13wish16

Nov 22, 2000
I went to Argyll park yesterday, it was awesome, I'm hella sore right now but it was awesomee. No I didn't do the double, but I cleared one of the table tops on the pro track!!!!

TBone250

May 9, 2001
I am glad to hear that there are people in the bay area riding from DRN. I go to SSU, and started riding in March. Gonna do my first race on 8-5. If any of you want to go ride, you can email me at TMiskimin@hotmail.com Only thing is that I wont be back to Nor Cal until 8-18, but after that i'm good to go.

Tom

TBone250

May 9, 2001
NVR,

I am going to race the Toasted Hare Scramble up in Bellingham, WA. I'm staying up here this summer. Definitely going to ride the C class. Should be really fun though. By the way, I ride cow mtn most of the time also, if you ever want to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom