Arizona_Jeff

Feb 6, 2001
Hey guy's I'm new to the euro forum but have been over at the thumper forum for a while. Anyway I just bought a new 2000 husaberg fe501e. I really like it and it blows my yzf away in everything"and my yzf is one of the sweetest I've seen yet" Anyway Just introducing myself and letting you all know.
Does anyone else here have a berg?
Take it easy! Jeff

------------------
98 yzf400,biggun exaust,piper suspension,black excel rims

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Congrats on the new bike. You didn't need to be over in that off brand forum anyway.
smile.gif

------------------
"Nature Boy"

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Congrats! Yet another sees the light
wink.gif

------------------
I ride, therefore I crash
KTM 360EXC

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Congratulations on your new bike. Its nice to see independent thinkers out there. Please post a review after a few weeks. Those new 'Bergs look great!

------------------
2001 VOR503 V-Cross
1982 husqvarna XC430
1974 Bultaco Frontera 360
6 Kids, Four Ride, 3 race. (cr125, yz80, 2 KX125's)
Case 780, INT 1066, Ford LTL9000...and a Percheron

mechantloup

Feb 5, 2001
Welcome to the euro club !!!I'm with weimedog for the review.I'll soon post mine...if that snow can melt....congrats!!!

------------------
mechantloup
GRRRR!!!
KTM 520 EXC 01
Japanschrott?!Nein danke !!!

380ePete

Dec 27, 2000
Greetings and Salutations Jeff. Which part of the valley do you live in? Where do you ride? I would love to see that baby run.

------------------
"The trail less traveled has more to offer than the beaten path "

HUSABERG 501

Aug 5, 2000
I bid you welcome to life with the BERG. Once you start down the path of the BERG forever it will dominate. As you have found out it is useless to resist.The adrenaline pumps as you bring your beast to life. the twist of the throttle and your face grins and you can't stop it. you give it full throttle and your just plain smiling and laughing thinking is it rightfor mere mortals to posses this kind of power? My answer, YES IT IS!

------------------
A man chooses his weapon according to his abilities (old viking saying)
01 FC 470 BERG
97 FC 501 BERG
86 ATC 350X HONDA

Arizona_Jeff

Feb 6, 2001
Hey thanks for the congrats guy's! I ride desert singletrack and love to ride up north in the woods. I live off 27th ave and Glendale and usualy ride saturday's and monday's.

To Dash Riprock I love the 400 but it's vey expensive to dualsport and that's exactly what I'm doing to this on next week so I can cruise out to my riding spots from time to time and maybe hit so rides to work up.
Tomarrow is the day folks were doing 70 miles of singletrack in the whitetank mountains so I'll let all know then how it does. Take it easy! Jeff

------------------
98 yzf400,biggun exaust,piper suspension,black excel rims

Top Bottom