canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Anyone with experience on BOTH these reed setups with an opinion?

BTW, I'm referring to the II Delta Force, a cage they have just recently released for the KDX. The Delta Force (no II) is not the same at all. My riding buddy (marty) was one of the test riders for the tuning of the II. He went through several reed blocks from tassinarri until they got one that worked well.

Anyway, comparing our two bikes (otherwise likely modified), mine with a rad valve, his with the II, it seems the Delta Force is a considerably better product.

Any other points of view?

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
response

Canayncarvr:

All I can ask from here, because I am looking at getting my brand new 98 220R up to par.The guy I bought it from rode it 4x. Anyways, what is up with VFORCE reeds, I have come under the opinion they are pretty nice. ???
Can you advise on the either the Delta or Vfoce and which is most optimal?
I am disgarding my 200 and getting ready for my 2nd season and plan on getting the 220R done rite. Thanks!

Sage

dirtbike riding roadracer
Mar 28, 2001
Delta 1's more peddles, smaller peddles, twin 30 deg design = mid & rev, ok low end
Delta 2's less peddles, bigger & adjustable twin 30 deg design = mid & rev, ok low end
Rad Valve, dual stage, single 45 deg design = low & mid, ok top end

I tried all 3 in my 220 and liked the Rad Valve, seemed smoother across the board, more like a 4 stroke power, the Delta's were really nice for flat out mid & top, but didn't like the loss of low end power.

Top Bottom