zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I have Thor Core 4's now with my Cells. I had ordered a pair of Acerbis Profile pants on closeout, but unfortunately they don't have enough room in the knee for the braces.

I'm still trying to find all-day comfort with my braces. Summer is here, and I NEED ventilation as well. I've seen Shift Recon pants up close, and they don't look like they breathe at all.

Anyone switch to baggy/over-the-boot pants for this reason? Comments?

My biggest complaint so far is when the braces slide down, it's hard to pull them back up with pants tucked into my boot. It all gets pretty crowded down there, too. When I'm riding, it's not a big deal, but I can't stand it when we're stopped on the trail, or back at the truck for a break.

altagirl

~SPONSOR~
Mar 17, 2003
I have Fox 360 pants (the women's version) and they work great with my Donjoy Defiance knee brace - both in the sense that there's plenty of room for the brace and that they've held up and haven't been shredded by the knee brace. I don't have a problem with the brace slipping though, so I'm not sure if that would be a problem or not.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I'm with SrKX. Never had my cells move around on me and they seem to fit fine with all my riding pants.

Maybe you just aren't getting the braces as snug as they should be? Mine leave lumps, valleys and marks on my leg for awhile after taking them off.

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
i ride with oneal Apocalypse pants or shorts. i don't wear knee braces but rather thor force knee guards. i really like wearing shorts, those are shift.

Top Bottom