69HemiGTX

Jun 27, 2004
Does anyone make braided stainless steel throttle and clutch cables for a KX250 (94-04)? I'm talking about the outside cable jacketing. I'm woking on a project, and I want my clutch and throttle cables to match the looks of my brake lines.

Jun 28, 2006
69HemiGTX said:
Does anyone make braided stainless steel throttle and clutch cables for a KX250 (94-04)? I'm talking about the outside cable jacketing. I'm woking on a project, and I want my clutch and throttle cables to match the looks of my brake lines.

You need to get hold of a Whitebrothers catolog. They have both throttle and clutch cables with stainless braid.

69HemiGTX

Jun 27, 2004
Big Bore Stroker said:
You need to get hold of a Whitebrothers catolog. They have both throttle and clutch cables with stainless braid.

I guess I'll have to wait until I get back to the States because their lame website only lists pit bike handlebar kits and billet throttle tubes. :bang: :|

Jun 28, 2006
69HemiGTX said:
I guess I'll have to wait until I get back to the States because their lame website only lists pit bike handlebar kits and billet throttle tubes. :bang: :|

Best thing to do find a dealer on their lame web-site. The dealer will have their catolog. The one I was looking at was last years book.

Top Bottom