Brain Buckets!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Is it a safe assumption that people that do not wear helmets while off road riding not have brains? Yesterday, I went to a trials event. Hundreds of folks in riding gear, helmets, boots, etc. This was a multi-use area and signs were clearly posted requiring helmets for motorcycles and atv's. About 10:30a, here comes an ambulance. My first response was, "probably someone flipped a kwad not wearing a helmet." Turns out, that was the story. This incident became more ironic when the group that this lady was with were parked right next to the sign giving the park rules!
Everyone has choices in life but jeeze, wear your damn brain bucket off roading.

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
i have a hard time comprehending this cuz im scared to ride 10 feet with out a helmet i just fell in rocks yesterday my front tire washed out and i was only going 5mph tops and i did a flip over my handle bars when it layed down and whacked the top of my helmet hard enough to rattle my brains a little. now no harm done ok, so if i was not wearing a helmet i would be sitting the hospital right now gaurenteed

so this makes me believe indy's theory at least it keeps those idiots off the trail when they crash in the parking lot and split their wig

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I though a trucker cap was an approve helmet if you had 4 wheels? :think:

Top Bottom