RM80kid

Jan 2, 2001
A local dealer is getting in a few brand new 2000 Husky 410 kick only enduro bikes and selling them for $4000. This sounds like a great deal. I know nothing about this bike (I'm on a KLX300). How is this bike perfomance wise and reliability? Easy to start? etc. ect. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
From the few people I've talked to in my area (2 to be exact), and from my son having one, reliabilty is very good. But the bikes where 2001 models. The big question would be towards the dealer though. Ask them how much stock they will carry in parts for the Husky. You may be waiting or searching for parts if they won't stock parts. That's the biggest complaint around my part of the world:D

chirpy999

May 31, 2001
I wouldnt recommend a husky ,this model has the left side kickstart and can be temperemental when starting , theyare cheap for a reason - noone else wants one.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
If I had the money I'd take it, but I might have to keep my 125 for the MX track. The 410s are a little heavy for jumping.

As far as the left side kick, I liked the left side kick back when KTM still had it. I enjoyed being able to watch friends struggle for 20 minutes when I let them ride my bike.
Actually left side kicking takes a little getting use to, but then it is no harder than right side. Until I got use to it I would stand on the bumper of my truck and kick with my right leg.

Top Bottom