Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
I wish I could but broke three spokes on the rear rim, gonna to get a 250f next week finally and hopefully will get together then,

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
sounds good next weekend then. pasco didnt have any 250f's used. im trying to talk my boss into working ovetime so i can pay off the 450 quicker so i can go to hardrock. have you ever rode the trails there or just the track???

Scarecrow-EB

Feb 20, 2008
I'm 3 months new to motocross. The trails have many paths and seperations so its easy to go around someone and is great for new people with off road tires. I would suggest a map with a knowledge of what area your in before you leave and to stay north of the map and on the left side away from sand hill so you dont have to worry about hills and makes it easier to find your camp again if your new.

We'll be out there this saturday or sunday probably at Hammack Day use area next to the bathrooms at about 7-8ish.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
we park right before the entrance to the camping area. there are usually 4-8 of us. i have been riding there for about 3 years now(croom) this was my second time riding since my accident in dec. if you want to join us we ride on sundays
we have a mix of skill levels from semi fast to just starting out.
we ride pit race and cookout just about every sunday

Scarecrow-EB

Feb 20, 2008
Huh... do one of you guys have mohawk helmets on? Ride CRF450R's and one suzuki that had a cracked frame that needed some welding?

Oh, and i'll be riding a green 250f with modified muffler, black pants, purple helmet and white/yellow jersey coming in on a silver jeep if were out there sunday. What should I look for?

Last edited:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
cool we will look for you ill be in a black 4 door f150
(got new truck today :yeehaw: )
we ride black yz125 yellow drz 125 rm 85
nope that isnt us like i said we park in the big area before you enter the camping area

Top Bottom