Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Every bike shop I go to has some jets for sale. Problem is every one of them sells main jets in increments of 5. 170-175-180-185, etc...

I like the ease of being able to ride over and pick up some brass, but steps of 5 don't cut it. Does anyone have a suggestion of a good brass connection on the net?

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
Jay, They have drill kits you can use for fine tunning you can get at any dealer.
I would think there would be an accuracy problem with using twist drills to size main jets considering the tight tollerances involved.

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
if i remember right, i saw in a dennis kirk catalog that they sell jets. they even have them packaged in groups of 5 in increments of 2.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Having considerable machine tool experience, I think I may be able to handle the tolerances required.....but...I don't think my Rigid drill press from Home Depot is up to the task! :D

thanks, ben

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Having considerable machine tool experience, I think I may be able to handle the tolerances required.....but...I don't think my Rigid drill press from Home Depot is up to the task! :D

thanks, ben

Top Bottom