teamgrizzly

Nov 25, 1999
Hello everyone,

I'm Team Grizzly Off Road Motorcycle Club's webgeek. The site is a great source of information about riding in BC. I had a modest "Riding Areas" page up, but I refered people to another site, Dirtbike BC for a more complete listing of riding areas in BC. Well Dirtbike BC folded and I realize that I have to update the page a bit. Now I would like to tour BC and find all the riding areas myself, but I can't. Can any BC riders out there help?

Mike / Team Grizzly
:worship:

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
I am willing to help! I mainly ride in the Peachland area and it is awesome! I noticed that the Dirtbike BC page folded too. Just give me the info you want to know and I'll try my best to give. I can give info on Peachland, Bear Creek (Kelowna; way too over rated) and a little bit of info on Kamloops riding areas (Greenstone, The Pipeline)

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I know of some spots in the West Kootenays and Kelowna. Just email me and I'll send you descriptions of the riding areas. Most of BC has tons of old roads to ride on, especially in the Kootenays, there are few organized riding areas in the Kootenays.

Top Bottom