bushbikeYZ

Apr 12, 2001
Anybody looking for a place to ride I know some great spots. Please email me for more information about riding spots in British Columbia. :)

------------------

L

louis c

tracks in canada

bushbikeYZ said:
Anybody looking for a place to ride I know some great spots. Please email me for more information about riding spots in British Columbia. :)

------------------
what motocross tracks are around there , my family is thinking about moving there do you know of any

L

louis c

louis c said:
what motocross tracks are around there , my family is thinking about moving there do you know of any
what tracks are there in british columbia ? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

zero_it

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2000
There's an outdoor track in Mission, indoor arenacross in Chilliwack a few weekends in the winter, an MX track on the island in Victoria. Probably more, but I'm a woods rider, so I don't know for sure. Check out www.pnwma.ca or Holeshot Racing for additional info.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
www.teamgrizzly.ca, www.pnwma.com, www.ODRracing.com, www.fvdra.com, www.kootenaymx.com, http://www.okanagantrailriders.com and check out the links section on the PNWMA site for more. I figure that list should keep you busy for awhile. Where in BC are you located?

There are motocross tracks in Nanaimo, Mission, Kamloops, Kelowna and outside of Castlegar. I'm sure there's more that I haven't heard of. I race harescrambles and cross-country all over BC and have a pretty good knowledge of riding areas. If you have any questions, reply to this thread or email me.

L

louis c

thanks

Thanks every one who's answered my question ! I really apreciated it, because i live in arizona and we really like canada, and are planning on moving in july.

aprince

May 24, 2006
Any one hear about the RCMP ticketing riders up in shawnigan lake (burnt bridge) area for riding on the trails roads up there with no licenses or insurance on dirt bikes

Top Bottom