Broken Frame

wardd

Aug 17, 2000
Hey, Billy.

I have a question about repairing my left brace. Just last weekend, I took a spill and actually broke the top of the frame on the brace. Unfortunately, this was only my 3rd ride after getting the braces back from Asterisk per your $150 rebuild.

The braces have been great, and undoubtably have saved my knees many times over. Since my 6 month(I believe it's 6 months) warranty has expired, what are my options to get this repaired? Other than the broken frame, the brace(es) are in superb condition. I'm hoping I don't have to purchase a whole new brace or set.

Thanks again for the excellent support.
David.

wardd

Aug 17, 2000
Hey, Dave.

Not sure on the size. I think they are xl, but I no longer have the box and it does not seem to be on the brace anywhere. If you know who I am, I'm 6'2", and 215lbs. So I'm a pretty good sized guy.

Do you have a spare upper frame piece I could purchase?

Say.... how has the collar bone healed?

David.

wardd

Aug 17, 2000
Just thought I'd update for those considering purchasing a set of braces from these guys......

Billy from Asterisk returned my call and indicated that all I needed to do was send in the brace and they would replace the frame, free of charge(as I just recently took advantage of the winter maintenance).

I can't say enough good things about this company or their products!

And I will not ride without mine!

Thanks again Asterisk.
David.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…