BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
A lot of people of had a broken nose. Some from fighting, some from sports, and some plain ordinary accidents. For me, I don't know when I got my nose broken the first time. The second time was by a surgeon. The third time I don't recall. But the fourth time, I know the date and time and it will be February 6th, about 10 am.
I've had recurring sinus infections that I just can't seem to shake. The doc says the deviated septum is the cause and it is time to "put it back" where it belongs. Had to pass up riding this weekend and probably for the next month as well. It's strange knowing the date and time you will have a bone (cartelage) broken. But I definitely hope it will reduce the infections and all of the problems that go with it. I've been on steroids so much recently I can watch my hair grow! Hope this all goes well and I don't end up with a Barbra Striesand snozz.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Well I hope everything turns out all right. But if it doesn't, you can always get a bigger helmet.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
feb 6 is our national day off called Waitangi Day is respect of the treaty of Waitangi where our indigenous people (The Maori Race) swapped their communal land for some beeds and blankets and axes (very over simplified description) so sorry to hear your getting a bump on the nose but you can look at it this way. If you get a Klinger probossus you can wear a v neck on a rainy day Get well soon
ps I broak my nose age about 4 pushing a skateboard into a bump on the concrete footpath ( a real mans board it was too with steel wheels taken from my sisters skates and a deck made from 8 by 1 cut off to look like an ironing board ) I also wore Bermuda shorts back then and felt sub zero cool

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I remember those days!:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Well the surgery got delayed a week.:( I'm miserable. Feel like I have silicone pumped into the right side of my head, can't hear well except for the ringing. Really want this done!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very sore today. I have an internal splint. Should be rather unusual to see this removed, hope they don't pull it out of my butt!

Top Bottom