Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
What an awesome weekend of racing ! Congrats to RippinRol on his third place finish, way to hang tough Ripper! I was seriously out-gunned going up against the experts in the +40 class, but it was worth the entry fee just to ride on a national track, what a place! :aj: Ten min. moto's,...and the pros did 20min moto's :scream: Broome is an excellent place too for spectating and the weather was absolutly perfect the whole weekend.!

Sunday was just as exciting watching the pros in the 4st national, saw plenty of the new KXF's and even one RMF. But the fast guy of the day was local hero Paul Carpenter from Ithica NY, on a CRF. Here is a shot of Carpenter blowing by a rider at the top of the uphill. I have more shots of the pros if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• carpenter+gibbons.jpg
    carpenter+gibbons.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 175

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Originally posted by Shaw520
I was seriously out-gunned going up against the experts in the +40 class, but it was worth the entry fee just to ride on a national track,  
I was out of ammo myself, about 1/2 way after the last lap one of them lapped me :confused:.. Would like to thank Broom-Tioga sports center for making this happen all the sponsors, referee and also the commentators.
The track was hellacious, from the long wide open concrete start to the huge doubles at the back straightaway and the steep drops.

Last edited:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Pro 4 Stroke class

The sound of 32 thumpers leaving the line is completly awesome!

Attachments

• tioga.jpg
    tioga.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 157

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Airin' it out at the top of the hill......

Attachments

• tioga28.jpg
    tioga28.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 150
Top Bottom