RickinNC

Jul 18, 2001
Last time I was there(in November) we rode 37 miles in the rain with a high temp of 42....
I'll be a ridin' no matter what!!
P.S. how do you get the avatar feature to work? I want one of those KTM ones too.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
It seems to always rain on the weekends doesn't it? :flame: Here's the latest from the weather channel. CLICK HERE :|
I think I'm gonna have to respectfully pull out guys. James, Mark, Rick I'm not sure what ya'lls plans are, but if anyone is interested in riding some where close by I might be game. I just don't want to drive 2hrs. to ride in the rain and slop Everyone have a good weekend. :thumb:

Last edited:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
If you are out Bryan...then I am too. Was hanging in there for you. The rest of us suthern spodes are thinkin about a TNT rendezvous on SUnday after the flood waters have subsided. You need to get that CRF on the track where it belongs. Saturday is up in the air....I think the truck needs new brakes so I may get that taken care of.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
If you are out Bryan...then I am too. Was hanging in there for you.
Yea I feel really bad James, but I just can't justify driving all the way down there just to ride in the nastyness. Like I said we'll definately do it again soon. My fiance still wants to go there or Uwharrie soon. So I'll keep in touch.
You need to get that CRF on the track where it belongs
We won't go there.........ask Gomer, I'm not allowed on MX tracks anymore. Used to race District 13 for about 5yrs., but couldn't keep from hurting myself. :silly: So its sort of self restraint you could say. Anyway I'll stay in touch, and I hope ya'll have a good weekend at TNT.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by flynbryan
Yea I feel really bad James, but I just can't justify driving all the way down there just to ride in the nastyness. Like I said we'll definately do it again soon. My fiance still wants to go there or Uwharrie soon. So I'll keep in touch.

NO NO NO...don't feel bad. Let me rephrase my last post:

I was wanting to back out REAL BAD....but was hanging in there so as not to ditch you after I promised to go. I am very pleased with your decision! I didn't want to ride all the way and get rained on or sunk in the mud (again) either.

Another time for Brown (Brushy Mountain. Uwharrie, Manchester, whatever) is fine by me. I talked to a quad guy that was goin up there with about 20 of his buddies and I imagine the rush will be on to beat the road construction. I almost wonder if a weekday wouldn't make better sense to ride up there.

Sorry for messing with your restraint. :thumb:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by Whyzee

ya, you better leave those restraints alone, I'm sure Bryan's finance has a firm grip!
(yes i spelled it that way on purpose, Raising Arizona favorite movie!)
you guys be safe, were going to Va.
:laugh: Yea my impending marriage depends on those restraints...... :o We're heading out to Va. this weekend as well. Dave's sister is gradiating from college. And yes I spelled it that way on purpose as well. lol

I was wanting to back out REAL BAD....but was hanging in there so as not to ditch you after I promised to go. I am very pleased with your decision! I didn't want to ride all the way and get rained on or sunk in the mud (again) either.
Yea I was waiting to hear you say it first as well.......Glad it ended up being a mutual decision.

How much would your probation officer pay me for this information?
LMAO!!! :laugh: Why do you think I'm really going to va. Gomer? I'm also a bondsman..... ;)

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
It's a shame, too, since he could spank any of us on the track.
Stop it Gomer your making me blush....... :o
I wish I could go out there w/you guys........I'm just so accident prone on MX tracks that I finally just gave it up. I just can't afford the medical bills anymore. :laugh:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by flynbryan

Stop it Gomer your making me blush....... :o
Guess I should clear that up so I don't sound cocky. Thanks for the compliment Gomer. And I'm looking forward to riding w/ya'll again soon.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Oh, I thought you were blushing because...ah, nevermind. :scream:
Don't get excited Gomer it wasn't because of your sandwich..... :moon: Wheres Scott when you need him?

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Geez, if I gotta fish in this stuff the least ya'll could do is ride in it, where is that sense of adventure I hear about? Dedication to the sport?

Of course, I'd be sitting at home with the boys watching a movie while ya'll were riding in the rain. I outgrew that adventure stuff a few years ago.

Have a good weekend guys!
JIm

Top Bottom