Brucey heads to the MidWest.

biglou said:
Also, lose the "The" before the hiways!
nikki said:
LMAO!!! What Lou said.... NO ONE around here puts "the" before a numbered road. Now the names of the interstates, like the Dan Ryan, the Kennedy, the Eisenhower, sure..... but not the numbered roads.
Rooster said:
THE? THE? THE? You better stay in Cali if you're gonna talk like that around here.
Ignore them, I understood you perfectly fine. They know not of which they speak, you just keep on doing it the right way. :)

Bruce, you're lucky your wife is not a socal native girl (assuming shes not) otherwise you would most likey find yourself doing this all over again when you inevitably have to move back. ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
gospeedracer said:
Bruce, you're lucky your wife is not a socal native girl (assuming shes not) otherwise you would most likey find yourself doing this all over again when you inevitably have to move back. ;)
Yeah... but they didn't live in the Santa Barbara so the pull to return won't be that great. People just don't understand that SB is heaven on earth................ for wackos! ;)

TwinSpar said:
People just don't understand that SB is heaven on earth................ for wackos! ;)
:coocoo: Silly Texican. :rotfl: :rotfl:

They should fit right in Speedy. Don't forget, they come from England where people talk funny, the sky is constantly overcast and 50 degrees is a warm day. :laugh:

Ol'89r
Here in beautiful Southern Mexifornia.

bclapham

Lifetime Sponsor
gospeedracer said:
Ignore them, I understood you perfectly fine. They know not of which they speak, you just keep on doing it the right way. :)

if i want to own my home, i wont be able to move back!

oldguy

Always Broken
gospeedracer said:
Bruce, you're lucky your wife is not a socal native girl (assuming shes not) ;)
She speaks the truth as from what we hear those So Cal girls are a bit flakey :nod: and just can not make up their mind.

marcusgunby

Lifetime Sponsor
LOL so cal girls, julia is pure nottingham-at least i think she is-cant remember where she was born to be honest but shes no fake so cal bimbo for sure.Wouldnt want to be bruce when he does something wrong;)

nikki

Moto Junkie
bclapham said:
thanks dude. er, mate, er....what do i call people out there???? :) :)

Dude works.... this isn't Australia ;)

The weather should be nice this weekend.... was 20 yesterday, will be in the 80's this weekend. :cool:

oldguy

Always Broken
bclapham said:
thanks dude. er, mate, er....what do i call people out there???? :) :)
If they are from Ill in noise we call them FIBS :)

BTW did you hear about the Illinnoise- wisconsin border war that broke out last week? The ill in noise people were throwing dynamite over the border at wisconsin. The guys from Wisconsin were picking it up, lighting it and throwing it back to them :nener:

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
bclapham said:
thanks oldguy- i will try and get some moto in ASAP, but i think this year will be a limited schedule with the new baby, job, home. LOL!!! gonna be busy!!!!! buts its gonna be cool!!!!
You need to save enough kitchen passes to come to DirtWeek. Being too far away will not work when people that come every year will have to pass your house.