Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
If anyone has the chance to pick up the latest issue of TWMX, there's a really good article on Bubba called "Bubba Comes Clean." I was impressed at how well spoken he was in the interview, and how he carried himself. I'm not a big Bubba fan, but I was impressed by what he had to say about Ricky, the internet, fans, smokers/thumpers, etc... A million times better than that stuffy newsletter that's on his site.

A good read if you see it on display somewhere. :cool:

Ryan

dante

Mar 24, 2004
dang you've got yours off the newsstand, and Im a suscriber and haven't got mine yet... I'm beginning to think my mail carrier is an mx fan :|

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
dante said:
dang you've got yours off the newsstand, and Im a suscriber and haven't got mine yet... I'm beginning to think my mail carrier is an mx fan :|
They've already got your money so their first priority is to get it on the newsstands to make more money. :nod:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Ryone said:
A million times better than that stuffy newsletter that's on his site.

Amazing what a professional editor can do.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Man, you guys will never let up, lol.
Once he wins enough titles, suddenly no one will care how "well spoken he is".

Give the kid half a break.

By the way, Journalisum 101, if you paraphase, you have to note it.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Reesknight said:
They've already got your money so their first priority is to get it on the newsstands to make more money. :nod:
Mine came in the box last week. I guess they really want to me to renew my subscription this spring.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I am fed up with MX mags, I cancelled my Transworld Mini Mods sub-scription and my Dirt Rider Catalog sub-scriptions.

What seems to be the best (price doesn't matter) mags out there that you can flip through without garbage falling out and Rocky mountain carboard pages?

JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
same here, they are all total joke! i have a subscription to dirt rider, the latest issue with the 250 shootout has been on newsstands for weeks now and i just got mine in the mail today, this happens every month too!

zero_it

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2000
What seems to be the best (price doesn't matter) mags out there that you can flip through without garbage falling out and Rocky mountain carboard pages?

To avoid the endless pages of advertising, my money is on Cycle News. Every week they stuff your mailbox with the absolute latest race reports and bike tests (every kind of bike & racing out there). No need to wait until May to read about the Anaheim SX or June to find out who won the Daytona 200.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
What's he come clean about? Fear? Ramping up his symptoms? Bailing out?....hey man, by not telling us, you're promoting more mag sales. ;)

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
nephron said:
What's he come clean about? Fear? Ramping up his symptoms? Bailing out?....hey man, by not telling us, you're promoting more mag sales. ;)
Nah, that's why I said to grab it off of a newsstand if you saw it. ;) I got my magazine quite a while ago, which is why I don't understand why everyone else waited for theirs so long. It's sickening, though, how many ads there are in magazines these days. I can sit on the crapper for half an hour with my TWMX mag and only find two articles.

It's a good read that sheds a little light on Bubbas character. Like I said, it's a lot better than those stuffy newsletters since it's an interview.

Ryan

Top Bottom