SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
TWMX Monday kickstart:

Since the release of Kawasaki's statement on Saturday evening we've heard that James's injury will reportedly require surgery, and he will most likely miss the remainder of the Supercross series. The loss of James certainly opens the door for those chasing the title, but if you think any one's pleased to see him out, you're dead wrong. “It's a real shame,” said RC, “I was really looking forward to racing him. We hate to see anybody get hurt, and losing Bubba is a big loss to the sport. He should try to look on the bright side, though. It's better to get hurt now rather than later in the Supercross series, because then he'd be out of the Supercross championship race and the outdoor series.”

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I read that yesterday. Sad news indeed.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
That's bad news. It kind of sucks some of the excitement out of the season. :(

But, that's racing!

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
marcus---biting his tongue...

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I'll tell ya what his made of.... Flesh and bones just like ever one else. Although some people around here would have you believe otherwise.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
super rat said:
I'll tell ya what his made of.... Flesh and bones just like ever one else. Although some people around here would have you believe otherwise.
seems like some people think that of RC . . . :rotfl:

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
XRpredator said:
seems like some people think that of RC . . . :rotfl:

"He's not human, he's like a piece of iron" - Rocky IV :moon: Err...except for the knee :nener:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I was afraid of this :( guess we wait till the nats, but that still leaves a great season. Part of being the best is staying upright RC had to learn ........so does everyone, TP hasn't got it figured it out yet. "I was the fastest right up until I augered in" doesn't really mean much :p

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
nephron said:
marcus---biting his tongue...

LOL so many things to say but all of them just dont do it justice :rotfl: its a real shame as i wanted to see bubba and the others go at it lap after lap.I watched the main from the 1st sx and RC looked like he wanted it so bad-but half way through he lost momentum and got messy.KW just sailed by-got to admire his skills.Bubbas crash looked a little like the one at the sx round that put him out?? slightly overjumped a landing and the bike just bit him???

Again RC looks super strong to me-going to be a hard season for some.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
Good news...Bubba's website update says its hopeful he will be back for Daytona. No guarantees but thats better than the entire season.

"Sonya Stewart said her son will have a plate surgically placed in his forearm to help it heal faster. It is possible that James Stewart will be back in time to race in the series' first Florida race of the season on March 11 at Daytona International Speedway. The following week, he hopes to race at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando."

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Thanks Rat.

Top Bottom