Budds Creek practice report. READ!

JJmxr

Nov 14, 1999
Here is a little National Sat. report. First off Bubba is back on the bike, and looking like he never left. Bubba and Reed rode together for a while with Reed never quite being able to catch him, but who knows with practice. All the usuals looked fast as always, but I think Windham looked (I forgot my darn stopwatch) to be the fastest. Brown was also looking very fast. Speaking of Brown it seemed that he took out Hughes at one point. While I didn't see that I did see the punch Hughes landed (I can never quite understand the whole punching the helmet thing) on Browns helmet after practice was over. They were in each others face for a while (I got a couple of good digital pics of the showdown) before the punch was thrown, so I wonder what was said? After it was broken up Hughes was showing the Kawi guys the shredded arm of his jersey. I guess that must have been the result of the contact. Tomorrow is going to be very interesting.

Yamaha0506

Apr 11, 2002
Can't wait to see the results of tomorrows race! My question is would this carry on to the track tomorrow and will there be any penilties/suspensions?

Can't wait until tomorrow!!

JJmxr

Nov 14, 1999
All things considered the track was in great condition. It rutted up pretty fast due to the moisture, but no mud to speak of. Also according to cycle news Ryno is on perminant probation, whatever thats worth.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
...the result of two riders who realize that this is their last opportunity to win a meaningful championship.

Top Bottom