Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
For nuking 2 400's, Okie's power washer, Patman's chair, neighbors tent, Zimmerman's kid's 50, Cowboy's water, Okie's helmet cam, lemmon juice, TTRGuy's truck check engine light is on.... He probably rode Tree Jumpers bike while he was not looking....

Attachments

• billy.gif
    billy.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 425

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
LOL!!! That is classic Thump.

Okiewan- Were you able to salvage any of the footage from when BillyWho was wearing the helmet cam? I doubt I am the only one who would love to see a clip from that tape!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LMAO! That is GREAT!!

On the flip side it's great to have somebody like BusterWho the Bull in the China Shop, busting bowling balls with a butter knife. That way I'm pretty sure none of us will have broken braces. :D

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Thump,. way to cool.

Hey BillyW?, for all the grief your getting (and going to get), was still a pleasure watching you ride! Good luck @ GLen Helen

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
LOL great Icon Thump.
i'm just glad Billy took the heat off me...
Okie might even let me ride his bikes again now he sees that someone else is MUCH better at busting them up :)

but hey Thump dint YOU break Billys tent?

man i was about to freak when Busterwho was "busting" my CTi2 knee braces just to see if he could!! :eek:
I know engines are expensive but you priced a pair of CTis lately..LOL
( i know you were going to fix um up Billy ..just razzing ya..but it did trip me out!! )

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
HAHAHA - that's a good one, Thump! :confused:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Poor Billy, he will never live this one down and then his tent turning into a water bed. Seeing him dig the trench for the water run off and holding an umbrella in the other hand was too funny. It was a pleasure to meet you Billy, and a real thrill to see you ride. Just look at the "incoming" flak you will recieve as character building.

Joy

Oops! I did it again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom