KLX300guy

Feb 18, 2001
Well, soon I'll be in the market for a new bike and I'm pretty sure I want a new one, or a very slightly used one. Anyway, I was looking on cycletrader.com and searched nationally for a couple different bikes and found a few dealers that have really good prices. One of them is Honda East of Toledo, OH. My question is, are those prices to good to be true? If I bought one and had shipped to AZ would it be safe and how much would it be? Have you had good experiences with paperwork, etc. with buying out of state? Also, are there any other good "national" dealers that have good deals and ship all over the U.S.? Sorry for all the questions, but I've pretty much given up my search for good Yamaha dealers in the Phoenix area. Thanks for any replies.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I once bought a bike out of state. The nice part was no sales tax. Now, officially, you're supposed to title it in your home state and pay the sales / property tax in the process, but that doesn't always happen with off-road machines.

Sorry can't help with the shipping and/or arrangements as I went and got mine.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
There was a thread a month ago about shipping bikes. A. J . Waggoner had a detailed post on shipping. lots of info.
Do a search on it if you havent yet.
Good luck, Walt

Top Bottom