Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I just got done talking with DW and if we do not know if the enduro is go-no go by Friday evening then I'm not going. I can't wait until Sat morning to know-there is just too much to do plus I have to leave my house by 7 Am to pick every one up and get to Byron by Sat night sign up time. If I wait until after 9-10 Am to leave my house we won't get to Byron until like 8-9 PM and we will miss sign up and be rushed in the morning plus having to cook dinner late at night etc.

I just wanted those effected by my decision to have time to make other plans if you are still planning to wiat until the last minute and go.

I hope it don't come down to this but it did last year and I wasted precooked food and a half a tank of RV gas.

Freddy

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
I'm with ya, Fred.

We've a big group intending to head down to Byron from God's Country. Hoping we can get a "head's-up" on Friday -- that will make it a LOT easier for us with a 8 hour drive....
:ride:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Just got an email from Ryan:

4/15 Byron Enduro is Cancelled.

Hoping to reschedule for November.

Sorry to hear it, I was looking forward to riding-- and I know how much work Ryan and his club have done to get this ready. Now they have to pull all the arrows down... :bang:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, it's a bummer. Pulling arrows is more fun on well used event trails for sure. Mother Nature is really pissed off right now it seems!I know you yoopers know what I mean!

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Heh, it's nuking in MQT -- something like another 10 inches last night and today... on top of the 40 something last weekend... :yikes:

Top Bottom