Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Is Stewart the reigning champ? That's the impression the CBS coverage gave. I thought I was watching Bubba's World for the first half hour.

Wasn't JBS involved in something unusual this past week? I guess no one told CBS.

Reed will be putting out a hit on Bubba when he sees the tape.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
oldguy said:
Looks like a Bubba love fest so far. They are doing all they can to cover up this weeks screwup
Got that right, not even a mention.

How insane this season has been?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Wrecking Ball does it again. :rotfl: I love it. The more they hype him up the more he screws up. The pressure is on and he can't deal with it. Everyone else has stepped up their game and stewie is riding in panic mode. :whoa:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. :nener:

Sorry to see Skippy caught up in Wrecking Balls blunder.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed in CBS.

The broadcast was a love letter to JBS.

Not sure if they stepped up the love because Bubba's rep needed a boost, or if they had always planned a Bubba lovefest this week and just ran with it.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
The season has been insane.

Watching the first half hour's love letter to Bubba felt like living in an alternative universe.

Looks like JBS is playing a big role in the title, but not the way he intended.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Re-run the 10th at 5:00pm ET on Speed. They don't just run CBS's broadcast do they? If not, I wonder if Speed will be so "lovey-dovey, awe be nice, liberal" about 'Cop-on-the-run' Stewart.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Not only was it a Bubba love fest but they didn't even talk about, let alone show, the 2 Ryan’s battling for second. Bubba is dangerous and needs to be penalized or something.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
It would seem Bubba and his new sponsor the idiot box are backing: You should not try making your child a world class professional, with out professional help, because they will finish being a child when they are an adult. Personally, fools with tools are at again. The smirk the camera caught when he was leaving jail, sure seems he needs to be in there longer to take care of that. Using CBS to land a taco bell sponsor? The guy is out there! And he really needs to win another Toyota, the last one was nice. Vintage Bob

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I had the event recorded so I didn't see any of this "love fest" you speak of. I cannot understand the importance of all the BS time being spent on the things surrounding the SX and not showing the RACING! High lites of both Heat races and the LCQ and all you complaing about is JBS? After seeing most of the top riders struggle through the whoop section, how is his crash into CR22 not just a racing incident? Do you really thing he had both feet off of the pegs so he could T-bone CR?
Like I said, I bypassed the CBS crap at the beginning. I tuned in for racing and not fluff and conjecture on JBS off track stupidity. Just another obamma network doing anything but giving us the truth or what people actually want to see.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
BSWIFT said:
how is his crash into CR22 not just a racing incident? Do you really thing he had both feet off of the pegs so he could T-bone CR?
Who started that? RMguy, on or off the track poor judgement? If JBS would not have hit Tutu, he would have landed 3 rows up! Did you see Tutu have a last go at the whoops section? Ouch!

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
BSWIFT said:
I had the event recorded so I didn't see any of this "love fest" you speak of. I cannot understand the importance of all the BS time being spent on the things surrounding the SX and not showing the RACING! High lites of both Heat races and the LCQ and all you complaing about is JBS? After seeing most of the top riders struggle through the whoop section, how is his crash into CR22 not just a racing incident? Do you really thing he had both feet off of the pegs so he could T-bone CR?
Like I said, I bypassed the CBS crap at the beginning. I tuned in for racing and not fluff and conjecture on JBS off track stupidity. Just another obamma network doing anything but giving us the truth or what people actually want to see.

+1 CBS coverage sucks. It annoys me enough on Speed when they spend time on the lame "pit party"/etc and show highlights for 1 of the heats... but it really sucks to not get to watch either heat race.

JBS looked out of control most trips through the whoops... I think TuTu was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. #22 did prevent JBS from ending up in the bleachers... which was awfully nice of him.

Top Bottom