Dirtzilla

May 2, 2005
Anyone going to the CCC / USFS ORV Safety Patrol Trail Tour Fund Raiser next weekend (May 20/21)?

It's my first CCC event in about ... ahem.... 25 years, and it will be my 7 year-old son's first ever.

Look for a freakish set-up -- a little red Honda CR-V pulling a tiny rail trailer with a KTM 50, dwarfed by an old ('93) Honda XR650L...out pops a dome tent and we're home. Look us up if you're in the neighborhood --- I'll buy you a beer, with or without root....

Attachments

• zzzw.jpg
    zzzw.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 152

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Great pic! My boy is 3 1/2 and knows that as soon as he masters his pedal 2 wheeler, it will be followed with one that has a motor. Can't make the ride myself, but have fun!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Unlikely I will be there - but I do love that pic as well!

Not such a freakish set up at all. You will fit right in! I remember riding with my boys, me on a KTM 300, them on little 50's. I think we have all been there! Ah for the good old days. It will keep getting more and more fun though.

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Yup, I'll be there working sign-up. Heading up to pre-ride the event tonight.
It's usually a great little event in a nice camping area. Trails are pretty good too. Turn out is usually light for a CCC TT, but being so close to graduation and near to the Rites of Spring timing isn't always that fantastic.
Oh, and the Dual Sport routes are pretty sharp as well ;-)

Top Bottom