anca

Nov 7, 2003
My Cells now are almost 3 years old and the hinges are becoming lose, one of them is popping out often. Also the cables are broke ( i have no more for replacement). The other little things are repaired by me but with hinges is almost impossible.
The braces were bought by a friend in US, but i'm in Romania, Europe, so is no way i can send the braces for service to Asterisk. Is there a way to send me the hinges and cables maybe to my friend ( he will pay)? The old replacement cables has come to me that way, but i don't know if it's possible for the hinges.
I understand that it is an upgrade for the cables which is resolving the problem, there are 2 more paires of Cells here, at friends, with broken cables and they need cables too ( they bought the Cells because of me).
If you can, please help me to repair all this Cells.
Thank you Billy

joe_264d264

Jan 14, 2005
junk

Asterisk braces are junk........................................
Go buy a pair of CTI2's. Had a pair of asterisks for one month, got crossed up on a step up and high sided when landing. Broke all the hinges and cables broke all the bones in my knee tore my pcl and some other minor stuff. They are juck....

P.S. But I called them and they did fix my knee brace... :moon:

anca

Nov 7, 2003
Hey oldguy i'm still waiting for your reply, i have emailed you! Do you have some conection with asterisk?
Now i'm :( my cells are broke, it's a clear production problem. It can be seen in the broken area 90% epoxy and 10% carbon fiber. I have pictures but i can't post :think:

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
You might try remotely hosting the pics at www.photobucket.com or www.postwhore.com
Its quick, easy and free:). Once you host the pics, get the address for them from the hosting site and past it into your post with [img*]your pic's address.com[/img*] only leave out the * . I only put * in becuse if I didnt all you would see would be a red X.

good luck

Top Bottom