nascarmaniac

Mar 23, 2007
OK so I bought a used 2001 ttr 125L

The guy I bought the bike from told me he played with the idle screw.

Now after riding it for a year I am looking to see if I can get a little more perfomence out of it. Now I am afraid the guy may have adjusted another screw at the bottom of the carb. Maybe the main jet? Also after looking a a service manual I think the screw he described as the idle srew looks like the throttle stop screw. Ok I know nothing has been touched on the internal side so If some1 knows how many turns out the adjustment screws that are seen from the outside of the carb are please help me. Or maybe some 1 has instruction for me to tune the carb myself :nener:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Do a search for jetting and fuel screw, lots to be learned. Yet again, if you could explain what general area of canada "I don't know" is in someone might be able to help you. Go get yourself a service manual, even the one that comes with the ttr is a great one.

nascarmaniac

Mar 23, 2007
OK I live in toronto Ontario

I have a service manual, but when I look at the disassembly and reassembly part of it all it says is that you turn it in all the way and count how many revolutions it was. Like I said I don't have proper references for that.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom