dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Can anyone provide any information on the Cahuilla Creek Track on 371 in Riverside County. Last time I was out there was before the summer. General riders could ride on Saturday and the membership program was in place for Sunday track time. Now I hear that the track is only open on Sundays. Question, is the track open to all due to the limited schedule or is it just for members? I've called the track and left messages, but no one will return my calls and it's a good hour or more drive out to see. I guess I could always ride the Forest Service Lands if not the track.

Also, I know that Coast Racing at Carlsbad has some membership program (very costly), and question here is do riders still pay the 12.00 gate fee and 25.00 riding fee even when members.

Also, anyone riding the lower desert areas yet or is it still too hot. Areas like Meca, or Ocotillo Wells SVRA.

Any info would be appreciated.

thanks ed

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
ed- you are good with no membership on sundays- they have had to stick to one day a week since the well dried up and they couldnt keep the track wet enough to prevent a dust nuisance. apparently when it cools off a bit they will be open a lot more

i thought carlsbad had closed- they went with that membership thing but i dont think it worked out- very sad but only a select few (industry andmags) get to ride that place now on a special basis- dont think the bloke wa nted to run it anymore

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Bruce, Thanks for the info. I've been off the bike for a while just surfing and watching tapes of the Outdoor Nations, so I'm itching to get back at it. I sold my KTM, but the Husky is running well so I hope to be out there sometime soon.

thanks again and keep the rubber side down

ed

Top Bottom