Dewster

Feb 4, 2002
Roll Call - Cajun Classic Enduro - Sunday, April 2nd

Ok, who's going to the Acadiana Enduro?

Looks like we'll be getting well deserved rain towards the end of the week which should make for some great trails! :aj:

Last edited:

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Just like the previous years, another great event. ADR knows how to put on a race. Thanks again for all your hard work. They had some great check locations and even had a "fake check" with "April Fool's" written on a sign. Good stuff. The long course was awesome. Good job guy's.

Blanco

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Sounds like Darin and the ADR did another great job!!

Make it a national next year and the boys from Michigan will make the trip again!

prk03

~SPONSOR~
Jun 24, 2002
I was sick as a dog driving to the race on Saturday. Considered turning around and going back home but thought I can be sick there as well as home. Anyway after visiting the woods a few times Sunday morning felt a little better and started on time. After about 15 mins of riding felt much better and finished the race. Thanks ADR for another great enduro. The trails were well marked and perfect conditions.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
fatherandson said:
Sounds like Darin and the ADR did another great job!!

Make it a national next year and the boys from Michigan will make the trip again!

Mike, I am working on it. We saved an extra 15 or so miles just for the national. ;)

I have to thank all my club members, they make it easy.

Thanks Acadiana Dirt Riders.

Darin

Top Bottom