Caleb pulls backflip and rides it out!!!!!!!!!!

Honda26

Mar 17, 2002
Yea thats right, caleb wyatt has just(about and hour and a half ago) pulled a full backflip on his 250. He rode it out too! i mean as in he rode it all the way out not like harts. It was at his home in Oregon. His friend got it all on tape so im sure you will be seeing the tape and pics from it soon. For more info go to fmx.com and click on forums-to general.
Caleb rules!!! congrats man

later...:D

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
So he finally pulled it eh? I remember when he tried it and the bike totally worked him after he got about halfway around and the bike fell back onto him.

Honda26

Mar 17, 2002
oh haha my bad guys. I guess i was in a hurry so i put in fmx.com
It is freestylemx.com... and now alex put it up on the main page, the forums are at the top of the page:)
UPDATE- he actually attempted it 3 times b4 he got it right today all three failed attempts the bike shot away from him... dammit im gonna have to get that vid:D
later..

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot how, as a youth, I used to believe everything I heard before I saw it myself. Although you've got to admit this is a pretty reliable source of info from a group of folks and/or a website that would get nothing from busting out with a story about some backyard guy that's better than Hart. :silly:

What was it?...--as soon as I knew I stuck it I just made a fist with the "horns out" and.... :silly:

:|

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
Anyone seen the vid GoodTimes with Carey Hart yet? They were givin away copies at the end of the World Mini's last week. Its a pretty good documentary on the first every flip by Carey and the events leading up toit.
Jason

crkid

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
hey hogwylde, say what you want, but i wanna see you do a flip.

i don't see what people complain about freestyle for? i understand not liking some of the personalities, but it's still riding and these guys are having fun riding and are good at what they do. i don't like the people like the mulisha and stuff like that (even though i wish i had the bag of tricks they got) but the freestylers do what they are paid for and entertain the crowd while making a living doing something they love, i wish i had it that good.

Last edited:

thump chump

Jun 20, 2001
I don't get it. There was a guy doing backflips on an RM 80 back in 1992! It was halarious. He would hit the ramp pinging off the rev limiter and complete the backflip completely blwing through the suspension when he landed. He was some kind of BMX guy. He shot footage of the tape and sent it to an not to be named mototrcycle manufacturer looking for sponsorship. The testing/racing departments nearly died laughing. Not to take anything away from Caleb, but it's been done before.....

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
All I've got to say, is that if I see MY son riding off with his "horns out", I'll kick his ass THEN take his bike away. Just for the sheer stupidity of it all. ;)

B

biglou

I saw a video with some older footage of guys zooming around on little 50's and they would do the occasional backflip while riding on what appeared to be a BMX-type track. Quite impressive, actually.

The key to the recent backflip craze is the term Full-Size MX bike. No one has/had ever done a documented, 360-degree backflip on a full-size MX bike and ridden it out. Hart came close...

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Originally posted by crkid
hey hogwylde, say what you want, but i wanna see you do a flip.

OK, but I wanna see....oh....about a million bucks CASH first!! Now is that a backflip you want or a front flip over the handlebars?? (who HASN'T done that??) Do I have to ride it out or can I just fall to the ground in a flaming heap??? ;) ;)

Top Bottom