Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'm starting to plan my trip to DW and was wondering if the peeps of Cali were/had started planing a convoy? Every thing is looking like it's a go for me to go for the whole week and I'll have room for an extra bike and/or gear in the Ranger if needed.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Kav:

I may be wrong, but I believe this is the FIRST official ... I committed and anyone want to ride with me ... CONVOY thread.

Whoo Hooo :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Maybe we should get Okie to put a separate forum up so people could easily find each other.

Make sure thumbs comes with you as I HAVE GOT to take his picture this year at DW. Somehow I have missed him both of the last two years. :clue:

10 weeks from Sunday !!

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey, I'm leaving early monday morning, probably before 5am and heading out the 40. If that fits in your plan, let me know. I think it's just you and me from SoCal.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
Kav:

Make sure thumbs comes with you as I HAVE GOT to take his picture this year at DW. Somehow I have missed him both of the last two years. :clue:
Ya gotta keep the camera moving because I'm kinda fast ............. :laugh:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
a454elk said:
Hey, I'm leaving early monday morning, probably before 5am and heading out the 40. If that fits in your plan, let me know. I think it's just you and me from SoCal.

That would put you in Albuquerque around 6pm or so. Do you plan on staying over night here or driving straight through? I think Cooperland is about 14 hours from here. I'd like to go this year, but still haven't got the go-ahead from work.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It'll be straight through, need to get there! I don't think it's 14 from there though, its 19 total form here. I'd have to look at the map again and see where and when I'd be there, based on the last 2 trips. If you want to go, we'll talk more and I can call when I get near the area. I'll slow down and you can gas it to jump in the draft!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
a454elk said:
I'll slow down and you can gas it to jump in the draft!

:laugh: That's funny Elk! I'll be in touch before then!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
First post in a long time. Been too busy. Haven't even ridden in a month. BUT- our DW plans are coming together. It'll be 3 of us (maybe 4) in an Expedition with a trailer, non-stop. Most likely leaving some time early Sunday morning, hoping for a late Monday arrival. I'll try & check in here from time to time.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'll leave my nightstick at home if you leave YOUR drumsticks at home.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yeehaw: Two Buck Chuck :yeehaw:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Me and Jr. are going for sure. I haven't worked out all the details yet but I think we'll be leaving on Mon after Jr. gets out of school so he can get all his homework for that week unless we can get it the Fri. before.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Give me his teacher's #, I'll make the call for ya! Leaving early Monday morning would put us there early Tuesday morning, with a few stops for those kickass Texas poopsicles!! Keep me posted.;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Freak!! You are in for one BIG surprise come DW mister sister.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Wow! Look at that. Carol is the Monkey Butt Diving champ. :moon:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Chat not good enough for you two?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Shushhhhhhhhhhh! Quit trying to take the thread off-topic Okie! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ban him, I'm just trying to get to DW but he keeps thread humping.

Top Bottom