Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hey Nat!

Im not sure whats up with my DW plans as of yet. I had planned to stay out all week, but things have changed and Im not quite sure how it will work out.

If Im not able to spend the nights at DW, and have to go back and forth, I will glady taxi people to DW. I probably wont have the luxury of leaving work early at that point though, so it would have to be after 5....:(

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
For what it's worth, I will be leaving Sunday a.m, driving straight to Flagstaff where I will grab a few hours sleep, then on in to OK.

Natalie, I can take your bike & whatever for you.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
FJ,

Glad to see you'll be making it out this year.&nbsp; I'm scheduled for a late Tuesday arrival.&nbsp; What bike(s) are you bringing?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Denise, I have no plans to get another streetbike. Well, I have plans, but they don't jive with zia's. ;) I won't be going to Laguna. I've been there once for a CART race with credentials, that was awesome.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
I think Tony Eeds might let me borrow his kTm400 if I can't get my bike out.

Count on it, Natalie and you can ride the 200 as well. Zio, I will put yellow tape out around a parking space for ya.

I am probably going up Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (to help set up stuff) so if anyone wants to go through DFW, I can pick them up. I am planning on staying till Sunday, and NO broken bones this year. :yeehaw:

Camp Tejas is planning for growth this year. I have a 1/2 of cord of wood split and drying in the backyard and the makings for a desert campfire (SS tub from a washing machine) as well.

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by Timr
FJ,
Glad to see you'll be making it out this year.&nbsp; I'm scheduled for a late Tuesday arrival.&nbsp; What bike(s) are you bringing?

Don't know yet.
Bringing the DR100 & 1 big bike for sure, just don't know which one yet.
Sold the CR250, KX500 will be preped for Baja so not taking it, KTM440 got stuffed into an abandoned car at Clear Creek, never finished the KDheX, & the Canondale is broke (normal). Guess that leaves the 85 XR250 or the 77 RM250......yeah like I would bring either of those turds.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
John, if you are planning on staying in Flagstaff let me know for sure. I have a couple friends there and can probably get you free room and board not to mention a garage for the bikes if you're not trailering.

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Hey FJ, don't forget to take your Creed CD with you. :p

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
No Creed in my truck. Ever.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Creed rocks, over and over and over and over and...........

Farmer John

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Okay, I have some tenative plans....I think.

Leave NorCal early Monday 9/29. Sleep for a few hours somwhere around Flagstaff. Drive on to Cooperland. (101-152-5-Lerdo Hwy-99-58-15-40-35-33)

I plan on getting to Cooperland mid day Tuesday....

Anyone else got any similar plans???

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm trying to get my crew to leave Orange County Saturday afternoon and plan on arriving at Cooperland around noonish on Sunday.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Just an update, if anyone's interested- Me, Ryanoa & Jetzoomy are heading out of Fresno on Sunday in Ryanoa's F250, non-stop to Oklahoma. Hope to arrive sometime Monday afternoon. Departing Sunday morning for the non-stop trip back to Fresno.

No trailer. Doesn't look like we'll have much room for other people's crap, but we're planning a sort of dry-run to see what we'll have room for. If anyone needs help with hauling something.

Top Bottom