firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Ahh, but watching backyard supercross on minibikes at Langtown is a pretty cool event too! I do wish I could make DW though.

As I am now employed by BBR, :cool: I really should be there at Langtown.

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
I just read this thread, haven't been around lately (quit my job :eek: ). My husband and I are still talking about it. We both want to go so we're gonna try our darndest. I sold my bike a couple of weeks ago so we will have to share a bike :( That won't be too much fun. I guess we would take turns and just ride the track. I'll know for sure soon.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
MXBabe, Warning a lot of "IFs" to follow, ;)

If we go and
If there is enough room and
If I get it back together,

I can try and bring my RM125. It will be newly restored. I wanted to bring it in case anyone needed a spare bike but we're still unsure of how things will work out. I will let you know. Besides, even if we can't I don't think you will find any shortage of bikes to ride. I know I can't ride 24/7, you are welcome to borrow mine anytime and I think you will find plenty of other generous individuals there. :)

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
It's Official

We just signed up for Dirtweek!! I am pretty excited. I'm hoping to have a brand new 02 YZ125 before then. We'll see what happens. Can't wait to meet everyone who is going. :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
New Job?

FC, I started a new job myself. I told the guy I had a commitment in September and I would be going. He still hired me and said have fun. I had to save for the trip, plus pay myself for the days off. There IS a way around this if you put your mind to it. Now there is always this, "Boss, my grandmother just died, she lives in Illinois and the funeral is Friday. I have just enough time to drive out there and be back by Monday at noon." Be creative.

Top Bottom