LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
OK riders, here is your chance to meet and ride with/against many of your fellow DRNers. We are planning a major ride Sunday August 12th at either Gravity Alley in Breaux Bridge, or Down South Racing in New Iberia. The location will depend on weather conditions, and possible racing. You can bet that Dirtbiker1165505, xenasdaddy, new2bikes, and myself will be there. KiDX has also expressed interest in riding with us as well. This is your chance to meet and ride with people that you've only heard about, so come on down because you are guaranteed a GREAT day of riding.

xenasdaddy

Sponsoring Member
Apr 8, 2001
hehe. i will be "virtual racing" tomorrow to espn2's coverage.

we ended up bringing in new2bike's cr to honda world today after we just could not figure out what is wrong with it. won't start, has compression, has fire, has fuel!! they say they likely will not have it done by the weekend so i may have to go solo. :(

xd

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2001
UPDATE!! UPDATE!!

This is being posted by LaRider20 under my son's screen name. The planned ride is going to be at Down South Racing in New Iberia this Sunday(August 12th). We usually park under the big pecan tree on the right hand side when you enter the parking area. I will be riding a KX 250 w/ #20 on the plates, and my oldest son will be riding an RM 125 w/ #1 on the plates. We will be in a white ford truck. Lets all keep our fingers crossed for good weather. If anyone has any other questions, I check the boards at least once a day. BTW everyone bring lawn chairs.

Jan 12, 2001
Hey MARKIT, keep us in mind. We ride every two weeks at either Gravity Alley in Breaux Bridge, or Down South Racing in New Iberia. Lots of fun with lots of guys.

LaRider20

Top Bottom