calling all the people who are going to the SX

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
We're looking forward to meeting you guys too, OK Amy gave me that wife look when I told her ( she doesn't know what to think about "meeting people off the internet" :ugg: Don't worry she'll come arround, shes a really good sort... puts up with me after all. We'll be there for some of practice, I'll try to find oldguy, he told us where he is sitting. See you guys there!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
kmccune said:
We're looking forward to meeting you guys too, OK Amy gave me that wife look when I told her ( she doesn't know what to think about "meeting people off the internet" :ugg: Don't worry she'll come arround, shes a really good sort... puts up with me after all. We'll be there for some of practice, I'll try to find oldguy, he told us where he is sitting. See you guys there!
You really should prepare her- Chili will be in his best winter furs and Wolf will be growling a bit but at least I am almost normal :laugh:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
oldguy said:
but at least I am almost normal

Hmmm I tried to find the Chili looks at Wolf with the who's this guy trying to kid emoticon but couldn't find it :laugh:

On another note LazyBoy was pretty stoked to see that the autograph lineup for Bob's on Friday night included Pastrana as well as Windham, Larocco, Lusk (doubt it since he's hurt), Voss and the Motoworld and Moto XXX teams.

Last edited:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
oldguy said:
You really should prepare her- Chili will be in his best winter furs and Wolf will be growling a bit but at least I am almost normal :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Megan McCune

Aug 11, 2003
Chili said:
Hmmm I tried to find the Chili looks at Wolf with the who's this guy trying to kid emoticon but couldn't find it :laugh:

On another note LazyBoy was pretty stoked to see that the autograph lineup for Bob's on Friday night included Pastrana as well as Windham, Larocco, Lusk (doubt it since he's hurt), Voss and the Motoworld and Moto XXX teams.

You guys are nuts!!!!!! :laugh:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Now she knows why I fit in here!

Top Bottom