70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Anybody have Young teds phone number? His wife was taking pictures of the beaver dam crossing at trailfest and I was wondering is they had any of me?

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Pat, that 4-stroke has affected the eyesight. Connie was at the beaver dam after everyone left to pick the drowned Kaw and rider. Therefore there are no pictures of you or anyone else. Connie is sorry she didn't take pictures of rhe guys crossing there, but she was out riding with the boys in a 4-wheel drive pickup' having a ball. The phone number is 630-325-1859. E-Mail address is Incaktm@yahoo.com. Thanks to all Trailfesters. Young Ted

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I was wondering why every thing now is just a blur? Hey thanks for getting back with me. So what's going on south of the boarder? any good riding stories?

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
South of the border, no a, things are busy as usual. On the pictures part, there are some of riders I don't recognize. I'll bring them in the spring and whoever is interested can look and take what they want. Stories is another matter. Yes, I have one on my MCCCT ride in August. That's the hook. The only way you can get it is by being a Penton Owners Group member. The first part will be in the December issue and the last two of five days riding will come out in March. The INCA will probably rest for a while now.

Top Bottom