Cambodia Dirtbike Adventure 2015

LUKAZ

May 15, 2015
CAMBODIA DIRTBIKE ADVENTURE 2015

Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
24th Oct - 31st Oct 2015

Have you ever wanted to ride a dirtbike through the beautiful countryside of Cambodia? Its an awesome place to ride and it has something for everyone, mud, rivers, sand, rocks, gravel. This ride is being organised by myself (Luke) to help raise money for a school in Kampong Thom where I volunteered whilst living in Cambodia last year. It was started by an Australian lady and is located in one of the poorest villages in the country, about four hours drive from Phnom Penh. The foundation is called "Cambodian Kids Foundation". You can google it to find out more info or ask me.

As for the ride, you don't need to be a professional rider although I would not recommend it to beginners either, it will be at the end of the rainy season so there will be a few muddy water crossings and slippery slopes to climb. Its a great time of the year to ride there. During the dry season it is so dusty it becomes difficult to ride in a group because you cant see anything.

We will be staying at nice clean places each night and will have a support 4x4 to meet us each afternoon with our gear so you will only need to carry some water and a few snacks while riding. There will be very experienced guides and mechanics riding with us and that will organise everything. All you need to do is enjoy the awesome riding, beautiful countryside, friendly riders, great chats and remember to take lots of photos.

The price is US$1700 which includes 250cc dirtbike hire (other options available), fuel, accommodation, breakfast/lunch, guides/mechanics, support 4x4 and safety gear.

Please contact me with any questions you have.

Thank you

Attachments

• bodia1700.jpg
    bodia1700.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 280

LUKAZ

May 15, 2015
Just a quick reminder that this ride is for a good cause and its going to be a lot of FUN. I have attached a photo of one of my favourite temples. This is where Tomb Raider was filmed.

Attachments

• P1020377.JPG
    P1020377.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 260
Top Bottom