Camera cleaning and repairs

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Going to do a little spamming here in case anyone is looking.
I found by accident a small shop here in Madison Wis that does repairs and cleaning on photographic equipment. I was getting all kinds of dust spots popping up lately and decided to try cleaning the sensor. When I went to a store to get the supplies I got talking to the guy and he suggested this place http://bdccamerarepair.com/ as a very good, reliable and economical place to get it done right. I stopped by there Monday afternoon and talked to the owner. Once I felt comfortable I left the camera and today (tuesday) when I went back it was done. $55 later some very thorough cleaning and some adjustments it is like new. The guy also looked over my lens and said he just cleaned the exterior and the sliding mechanisms- no charge.

With the dusty conditions we all subject our equipment to I thought some of you might be looking for an option.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
It's always nice to come in contact with honest, timely, reasonable people. Worth spreading the word about.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…