MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
As most of you know I enjoy cooking. I am trying to get a semi close number for those that will be eating with/collaborating with us for meals.

Off the top of my head I have the following:

JP
Kiwi
Thumbs
Bundy
MxDigger
FarmerJohn
Cam
Gina
Mick
Sarge
Scar
Moto
Milk
Dapper

If any of you aren't planning on it let me know, if you are let me know what days you'll be there.

I did this off the top of my head so if I left anyone out, just let me know and accept my apologies.

AJ & Jeremy - You two are a given as stragglers and I'd be hurt if you didn't come by for at least a few meals if not the whole time.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll be grazzing at every camp. :p :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Eddie,
You know....we never did race last year for breakfast.
Well, now that you have a real bike.....

:)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Jaybird
Eddie,
You know....we never did race last year for breakfast.
Well, now that you have a real bike.....

:)

We'll have to make up for it this year, maybe we'll go TWO laps :laugh: Once again, look me up for breakfast no matter :thumb: It's not the bike ya know :yeehaw:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by MX-727
We'll stop by and wait around 'til you feel sorry for us and throw some burgers on.
Tell Robin, I'll be packing the Boca Burgers again and probably some Portabella mushrooms so she's more than welcome to share them with me again this year. :)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
when I get sick of PB&J maybe I could stop by and smell what you're cooking. :confused:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Eddie, I'll be stopping by, but I'm also doing some cooking!!! I'll just bring my vittles over to your camp and share. So is Randy bringing the Boudin again this year???!!! One camp dish I'm working on is Chicken and Sausage Gumbo and Dirty Rice, but I need a Cajun's advice on some of the ingredients.....Philip? Randy?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
One camp dish I'm working on is Chicken and Sausage Gumbo and Dirty Rice, but I need a Cajun's advice on some of the ingredients.....Philip? Randy?

Nat, you better get advice from someone besides me. I am not from here, I just live here these days. I don't know what goes in the food, I just eat it. I would probably be scared if I knew what was in it. Kinda like menudo and tamales back home, don't ask... just eat. ;)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Randy, we will be needing some boudain again this year <hint hint> although probably not quite as much :)

Pred, stop on by, if we run low on food I know where a couple cows are not too far away :laugh:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
No problem Eddie... I was planning on bringing some. Maybe about 10 lbs instead of the 20 lbs I brought last year?

Anything else you need me to bring, just let me know.

Randy

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Eddie, after Red and I ate some of your cookin at Wardy's - we'd LOVE to join ya for a few meals at DW :thumb:

We can bring beer or something ;) We'll be there the whole week (and should have a big gas grill along with outside camper cook stove and inside stove, micro, oven).

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by MrLuckey
Pred, stop on by, if we run low on food I know where a couple cows are not too far away :laugh:
so should I try to bring my bow, or is someone gonna have a firearm handy? :p

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Dont want to weasel in on your meal but me and Patrick wont turn down any Tri&nbsp;- Tip&nbsp;leftovers.&nbsp; You KNOW I'll have extra case of beer or 3 if you need some. And BTW you prolly DONT want to fight CAL. :p

Top Bottom