Calcaneus

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
Hey guys, count me in. I'm not bringing the motorhome this year. I'll be staying with a buddy (D.Reim) in his motorhome. We would like to join you guys if you have room. D.Reim is coming in Sunday to park his camper. I will be arriving Monday evening and leaving Sunday morning. My buddy will be staying Tuesday through Sunday and has a source for ice that is fairly close. I'll bring my table again. Let me know if there is something else we need around camp and I'll see what I can come up with.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Whoa, wait a minute here. You can't just go trading me. I've got to negotiate all of my contracts. I'll go with the HLS crew but I demand a case of Immodium AD before I sign any contracts.

Oh, and slomo. You started this... I would be concerned about leaving a tent flap open late at night if I were you. :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider

If you are counting and planning meals I'll be there Sunday to Sunday :aj:

We would consider it an honor!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Thump
Heads up... The pits are going to be organized differently this year. Don't know how exactly yet but the Bigtop will not be in the same place and there will be a vendor section as well as the Moderator compound. We will have it ironed out by Monday though.

Can you get myself and justql into the loop on this?

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Green Horn

Oh, and slomo. You started this... I would be concerned about leaving a tent flap open late at night if I were you. :laugh:

Chris, just go on planning. I'll be staying in the 35' motorhome with the big DRN banner on it. And just try to knock me off my bike. I have a new CR450F with #92 on the plates. :silly: :moon:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by slo' mo

Chris, just go on planning. I'll be staying in the 35' motorhome with the big DRN banner on it. And just try to knock me off my bike. I have a new CR450F with #92 on the plates. :silly: :moon:

You're THAT guy? Well then... Looks like I'm gonna have to take it up a notch. :laugh: :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Good question Thump.  :think:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Is there any possibility of just showing up and registering for a couple days? If so, my son and I will probably try to be there for Thursday and Friday, maybe Saturday as well.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Originally posted by blackhawk468
TX, I could prolly haul your bike for you. So far its just me and my truck, and I can fit two bikes as long as I don't have to bring all your gear and bike maintence stuff! I'll be arriving sometime Monday morning/early afternoon.

Thanks Blackhawk... I will get back with ya on it. I may have some other way to get the bike up there but I will let ya know...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You can count on me grazing. :p

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by zio
Hey Tony, is this the thread you were referring to?

:thumb: but TX better get busy if he wants our money BEFORE we get up there.

Self EDIT ... Check the $$ for DW thread

Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Sorry, I just now remembered about this thread. Tony, you may already know this but I am not going to make it up for DW. Feel free to pull me of the list or make a mental note. Thanks...

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
You texans talk funny. But count me in anyway. ryanoa & I have already started packing the wine. Get ready for hangover city. :yeehaw:

Top Bottom