Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Dave, sure missed you last week, but Tony and his Son Jeff stepped up to the plate and did a nice job of the cooking. :cool:

Jesse Swift did quite a bit of Potatoe slicing too, seems like the group really liked the fries Tony made in the wok.

Different nights, there were Burgers, Brats, and one night was a Fish Fry, complete with Malcoln Smith as the Honorary guest. :worship:

Gotta try to make it next year Dave!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Grady said:
Dave, sure missed you last week, but Tony and his Son Jeff stepped up to the plate and did a nice job of the cooking. :cool:

Jesse Swift did quite a bit of Potatoe slicing too, seems like the group really liked the fries Tony made in the wok.

Different nights, there were Burgers, Brats, and one night was a Fish Fry, complete with Malcoln Smith as the Honorary guest. :worship:

Gotta try to make it next year Dave!

Dave, I need you man ... I got tired!!!

Grady forgot to mention Mary of M&M fame ... Mike and Mary Snook. She threw down on some great potato salad and cold slaw to go with the fish fry. I'll see if I have any photos. I don't know that I took any of the kitchen area. There is a picture of the awning I will post.

Top Bottom