Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
What do we need to do to make it better ....

Thoughts?

I am bringing some tarps for the sides of the canopy to block the wind.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
maybe we could each bring a canopy and add to what you already had there, it'd be cool to have Camp Tejas under it's own big top. What do those things cost?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
SKX is correct. The big tops and army surplus stuff starts at a grand.

The canopy I have came from Tarpman and is considerably less expensive. I have maybe $600 invested in all the canopy parts that I own. If you purchase a tarp and fitting, you will need to go to Home Depot, Lowes, or (fill in the blank) and get the electrical tubing.

I can make a 20x40, 20x20 and 20x10, but not all at the same time. I need a few fittings and pipe.

I will have the 20x40 and the 20x20 next year ... Funny how the 20x20 area that we had last year looked way too small this year.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I am putting in some thinking about the kitchen setup for next year as well. I need to come up with a way to have an area to wash dishes in... I have some ideas... I just need to plan them out.... Hopefully next year we can have a better kitchen setup and serving line....

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I for one would like to see Tony ride more.

Hopefully I'll be able to spend a little more time at DW next year and will be able to get involved in the planning a little more.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by evenslower
I for one would like to see Tony ride more.

:thumb: Yea buddy !!!!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by ymaharider19
tony rode some..I would like to see txbi-guy ride more.
It's okay if Tony rides but lets keep the cook in the kitchen, I couldn't bare the thought of our chef being injured and unable to prepare meals. ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I would like to see slo' mo ride more. I also think we should plan meals earlier and make them as efficient as possible. I'm voting we have a Camp chili night to keep Dave from having to cook and also I propose a salsa contest against them yankees. Any chance we could pitch in for a camp cooler which we could each drop in a coupla six packs of our fav. beverage and minimize all the ice chests? Just thinking out loud.

ryanoa

~SPONSOR~
Jul 2, 2002
Hey guy's! Just wanted to say thanks for all the food. It was absolutely amazing, I never get to eat that well at home! It was good to meet you all and I'm looking forward  to seeing ya again next year!

Top Bottom