only126db

Nov 7, 2007
I have an old car i dont use and am gonna trade it for a small bike for my son and this guy has a bike but says there is no serial# anywhere on it and he doesnt know the brand can u help me identify it?

its on inland empire craigslist number 464789857 I dont know how else to show a picture of it

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
No serial #, could of been ground off. I would stay away from the bike myself.

only126db

Nov 7, 2007
seriously the car is waisting away and nobody seems to want it...well i am too cheap to advertise a car i am selling for under $1000

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
to me it looks like a chinese bike, but that is the sweetest 50 i have ever seen! But if I were you, I would try to get him a used crf50 or crf70 4-stroke. they are much more faster, and a heck of a lot more reliable. They are also extremely easy to find parts for :)

only126db

Nov 7, 2007
b-rocker said:
If the motor is the same as a KTM 50, the motor was made by Beta. The same comany that makes trials bikes. The rest-who knows?
well i found some pics online of a Husky 50cc and compared them as close frame to frame as i could, looking at crank case to crankcase etc, and it seems to be a Husky! I am now trying to find out where the Serial #'s are located and see if dude can find them and email them to me so ican verify it is a Husky and check dmv to make sure it aint hot.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
yes its a Husqvarna. boy was lower model. they got out of the mini buisness. the motor is a morini s5. its fairly decent. the plastic has been painted with krylon fusion black paint. the plastic should be yellow. seta was origianally blue but is faded in the pics.

in decent shape the bike would fetch about $800 here in us if not for the painted plastic. The plastic will look like a$$ in a short time from scuffing. Bike is not chinese...its italian. Fairly decent when they were new but not a serious racer. I'd offer $450 for it if it runs good.

Vin is on the right side of the frame up front. seems like they used a sticker only from memory though. not quite sure.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
b-rocker said:
If the motor is the same as a KTM 50, the motor was made by Beta. The same comany that makes trials bikes. The rest-who knows?

KTM started using beta motors in mid 2001. previous to that they used Morini S5 motors which is the same as the motor used in the husqvarna and similar to the Cobra motor used in the CM from 97-2000.

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
i will trade you my left shoe for the car. Deal?

seriosly though if the car is worth nothing then trade it the worst that could happen is you have a dirtbike worth nothing in wich case the bike takes up less room in the shed than a big ol rusty car out back

only126db

Nov 7, 2007
bclark001 said:
i will trade you my left shoe for the car. Deal?

seriosly though if the car is worth nothing then trade it the worst that could happen is you have a dirtbike worth nothing in wich case the bike takes up less room in the shed than a big ol rusty car out back
well the car aint rusty its just i dont need it ,it runs good and i need the right shoe to put in your a$$ :yikes:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Now, now. Let's keep our feet out of each others asses. I think what he was trying to say is a useless bike takes up less space than a useless car.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The little husky that I have seen has a cagiva sticker on the steering stem. A lot of the internal parts are marked by the cagiva motor company, clutch and stator for sure.

Top Bottom