Canadian boys coming down to visit

ORLY

Jan 21, 2001
Hey, a couple of my freinds and I are planning a trip down to California in the beginning of February. This is going to be our first trip down, we are junior/intermediate riders and I am looking for any tips or info on some good places to ride and train. We we'll be down for about a week we figure. Star West is on my list of places to ride but thats about it. Could you guys help me out with some good tracks and riding area's? thanks

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
You should check out 'RENO RIDE 2004 'Valentines weekend ride . A bunch of us went last year and are going again this year. you could hit it on your way back home.

BDMA_cf

Dec 6, 2003
I could'nt help but notice that you are from kamloops. Hows the riding there. WE are looking for a new maylong destination and often considered Kelowna or kamloops but don't know where to ride. any help?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
ORLY.

Check out www.Proride.com

Most of the So. Cal tracks are listed there. Shows directions to the tracks and the layout. If you stay in the Corona/Riverside/Temecula area, you will be right in the middle of most of the tracks.

Let us know when you arrive and maybe we can put a DRN track day together for you guys. Post it in the So Cal Wrecking Crew forum.

Have fun. :thumb:

Ol'89r

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Also, if you guys want to check out the sand dunes or desert let me know and we can set something up. We have all kinds of riding down here what ever you guys want to do can be arrainged. :thumb:

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Originally posted by BDMA_cf
I could'nt help but notice that you are from kamloops. Hows the riding there. WE are looking for a new maylong destination and often considered Kelowna or kamloops but don't know where to ride. any help?

Kelowna and area is great for all kinds of riding. We camp out on the May long weekend and are hoping to get a big ride together,including our friends from down south."SPODEFEST CANADA"

treerider

Jul 28, 2003
I ride in the nor-cal area, some good riding area's if you like the woods. Holister Hills in Hollister has a great multiple track area. Some tracks near Sactramento also.

Top Bottom