Canadian dealership or a broker out of the U.S., which is the best way?

billsafishing

Feb 17, 2004
I'm looking to purchase a new crf250r for my son, I've been looking at some prices and found a motorcycle broker that ships them from Canada, his name is Zach. It sounds like a really good deal, but I would like to know if anyone else has done this or if they ended up going straight to a dealer out of Canada. Also how much work is there in assembly if it is bought in the crate?

billsafishing

Feb 17, 2004
Great info

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :laugh:
KaTooMer said:
Read my thoughts on Motorcycle Brokers:

Click Here

Assembly was a breeze on the KX. Look at the Kawasaki page for pictures of it in the crate.
Thanks for all the information it was great. I did notice that there weren't any graphics on the bike. Did it come with any? Also did it come with the owners manual and brake fluid already in it and did you have to do any adjustments of any kind?

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I bought my '04 KX from them back in late oct, my bike had the graphics and all fluids where in the bike. But definetly check if you do buy that way, all I had to do was install front tire, front fender, levers and front number plate and oil the air fliter. I haven't had any problems with the bike since. I meet zach in person he's a nice guy was pretty painless deal. I have yet to register the bike yet here in WA state, but the bike is titled under the shop name so I should be able to register it as used and avoid paying taxes.

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
billsafishing said:
I did notice that there weren't any graphics on the bike. Did it come with any? Also did it come with the owners manual and brake fluid already in it and did you have to do any adjustments of any kind?

It did come with graphics, but I always take off the stock plastic and put on aftermarket before I ride it. It came with all fluids, brakes properly bled, forks filled with oil, even the radiator was full. Was a lot easier than I thought. It came with the owners manual, and I bought the more detailed shop manual separately. And best of all, Motorcycle Brokers made it easy. Send them some money, and a week after they receive it you'll have a bike waiting for you at your nearest Forward Air terminal.

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
I had good bike buying experience with Zach too. However, he is a little slow about phone call returns, but that is probably because he moves a LOT of bikes and is super busy. I saved a BUNCH of $ going this route... :)

Top Bottom