Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I haven't seen any Canadian MX on TV for as long as I can remember. Anyone have any idea if I am missing something?

B

biglou

I really do miss the Canadian MX. Those announcers would have you all jumpy and anxious rooting for the guys battling over 25th place! And for who would get that Royal Distributing hole-SHEEEEE-AAAAHHHHHT!!!! :)

Those guys should do the AMA stuff as far as I'm concerned.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Wow, with all the other crap on Speed you would think at the very least running the races at 2am would be possible.

I used to complain about the Canadian announcers, now I miss them dearly. And the friggin helmet cam lap before the races. I didn't know many of the riders, but they were all pushing the entire moto.

Now that I think of it, I don't remember seeing an AX for a long time either. WTF?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The announcer taking a racers bike for a hot lap was priceless, in ax. No more Canadian MX, that suksalotdot.com for sure! (Is it really cause everyone down here is getting all pissy over Canadian Nationals longer trains????? I thought it was funny? They are raising all hell around here about it!) I was even hoping another channel would pick it up, US or VSHD, ESPN, anyone?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
The announcer taking a racers bike for a hot lap was priceless, in ax.

That announcer is Ryan Gauld who is a very capable Canadian Pro who found his niche elsewhere in the industry.

motorhead434

May 28, 2003
the current regime running supercross (whatever name they go by this week?) should fire everybody associated with the speed channel production and hire the canadian national production crew=WAY BETTER hands down!No offense meant to fellow midwestener frodaddy,I loved rooting him on back in the day but--------and the other two,well shaheen can go back to calling schoolbus demolition derby hootenanny's and take whats her name with.

Top Bottom